Thursday, August 8, 2002

Leaving For Las Vegas

Time: 11:34 P.M.
I'm Wearing: A puppy-print nightshirt.
My Hair Is: Down.
I Last Ate: Peanut butter and jelly sandwich w/ soy milk to dunk.
Holly's Song Pick of the Day: "Viva Las Vegas" by... um... *mumbles unintelligably*
________________________________________________________

Yeah, remember that song, "Leaving Las Vegas" by Sheryl Crow? That silly girl left a word out! Of course what she meant to say was "Leaving For Las Vegas". I'm sure. *Nods* Yup, so I'm leaving for Las Vegas on Saturday morning at like, 4 A.M. I have to get up at 2 A.M. on Saturday! AAAAAH! *Passes out*

My dad and I went to Border's today so we could get new books to read on the plane. I would have done fine with my Harry Potter books, of course, but Dad thinks I need to broaden my reading horizons or something. So what book did I get, you ask? Why, J.K. Rowling: the Wizard Behind Harry Potter by Marc Shapiro, of course! You see, the book's not by J.K. Rowling! It's merely about her. Aren't I awesome at "broadening my horizons"? *Grins*

My mom is good friends with her 25-year-old co-worker, and she wanted to try and hook her up with my 20-year-old brother. So Mom, Mike, Zach and I all went to the Pizza Hut Lunch Buffet today to meet Dimitria. I thought she was very nice, funny and a cool person, all-together. Apparently, Zach didn't get the same impression, so he doesn't want to go out with her. *Rolls eyes* That brother of mine... So now Mom has to work with Dimitria every day, and Zach isn't going to call Dimitria, so... it's going to be pretty tense for Mom. *Glares at Zach, who is not even in the house*

Welp, I reckon I'd better get back to downloading songs and burning CDs for my trip to Vegas. Mondie, Sadora, Samantha, Marie, Lyndsay, MariAnn, Ashley, Megan and everyone else, I'll look forward to catching up on your diaries when I get back! *Hugs all of you* See ya!

--Holly Rachael :-D

No comments: