Sunday, August 18, 2002

Cruisin' The Strip

*Sigh*. I've only been home for 3 days and I already miss Vegas. I miss the white tigers at the Mirage who always seemed to be pooping when I saw them. I miss the moving sidewalks that did my walking for me. I miss the spiffy novelty hats Vegas sells in every other gift shop. But most of all, I miss cruisin' The Strip (or what you civilized folk refer to as Las Vegas Boulevard). By the way, during this year's Vegas vacation, I discovered that "Walla Walla" by The Offspring is the best "Strip cruisin'" song. If you roll the windows of your rental car down and blare it, the people walking outside will glare at you. *Laughs evilly*

But as much as I miss Vegas, I still am mucho glad to be back in Flint. It's good to have you back, computer, and all my pals who live in the computer. *Hugs monitor*

One thing I don't much like about being home is the fact that the mail informed me of my G.E.D. results. I passed everything, and with flying colors, no less... except for the math. OOOOOOH, I HATE MATH! *Stomps it to death* So now I've got to go back and re-take the math portion of the G.E.D. test on Sept. 20th. But at least I get to start college before that.

I have no idea what my major is going to be! I know for a fact that I either want to be a writer or an actress... but Mott doesn't offer like, any courses that have anything to do with either of those careers! And I have to go to Mott because it's the only community college around here. *Pouts* So I guess I'm going to have to make an appointment with a councilor. *Shrugs* Ah well.

Now, I must go and fulfill my duty as Ruler of the Sims. I shall be in touch. *Salutes*

--Holly Rachael :-D

No comments: