Tuesday, January 1, 2002

Woo hoo! It's 2002!

Time: 12:46 A.M.
Song in my head: "Overprotected" by Britney Spears.
I last ate: Potato chips with white grape sparkling cider (you know, fake wine) at the Boas'.
I'm wearing: The sparkly, striped pink sweater Grandma Z. bought me for Christmas with jeans.
________________________________________________________

Well, would'ja look at that? It's already 2002! Wow, 2001 sure flew by, didn't it? You know what's depressing, though? *Hangs head*, I'm supposed to be graduating this year... :-( Oh well.

A lot has happened this past year. Zach and Sarah broke up and got back together a few times, but finally broke up for good. Zach got a new girlfriend, and promptly dumped her. Sarah got a new boyfriend, and seems really happy with him. I inherited a whole new step-family when Mom married Mike, and now I have two step-siblings, Billy and Carrie. Dad, Zach and I went to Disney World and Universal Studios, and I rode my first rollercoaster, and loved it! I went to Cedar Point with Dad, Zach, Sarah and Bobby, and rode most of the rides there, which is a first. Oh, and I'm actually passing classes!

I've decided my New Years resolution is going to be to actually pass all my classes this year. That'd be great, and I'm sure I can make it happen if I put a *little* effort into getting to school on a regular basis!

Tonight, we went to the Redwood Lodge for dinner, but when we got there, they were like, "Oh, you have a party of nine? Sorry, we're only seating parties of four or less, unless you have a reservation." Arrgh! So I suggested the Olive Garden, and WOO HOO! We got to go there! Then we went to Aunt Barb's house, and flipped between all the New Years specials. Daria was on MTV's! Nifty as heck!

I think Lindsay might've had a liiiiiittle too much to drink, because she kept cracking up at stuff, and then yelling at everybody, and then she'd answer the phone like, "Hellooooooooooooooooooooo?!" She was a bit nutty, but it was funny. Lindsay was really mad at her mom because she wanted to go to East Lansing with her friends, but Aunt Barb said she had to stay home and hang out with her family. I was pretty upset that my dad wouldn't let me go out with Sarah, Justin and Samantha, too. But ah well. Maybe next year.

Happy new year!

--Holly Rachael :-D

No comments: