Sunday, January 20, 2002

A Survey For the Sickling

1. Do you have anything that glows in the dark? A couple of stick-on stars on my ceiling.
2. When you watch movies at home, do you like the lights on or off? Most of them off, but a couple on... or just candles.
3. Do you like to be bitten? No I do not.
4. Do you tend to live in the past or present? *Checks calender*. Well, the calender says it's December 2001, so I guess in the past.
5. Do you watch ballet? I haven't since I last watched Save the Last Dance.
6. Do you believe in magic? Why, of course. I'm a Harry Potter fanatic! And haven't you read about those religious nut balls in Lapeer? They say that if I read Harry Potter, I'm going to turn into a witch and put a hex on everyone who dares cross me. Muahahahaha!
7. Have you ever had surgery? Not that I know of.
9. Do you know which signs in the zodiac you are compatible with? No, but all I'd have to do is ask Sarah.
10. Do you know what gelatin is made out of? Pig snouts and horse hooves... I will have NONE OF IT!
11. Do you have nightmares frequently? Indeed I do.
12. Do you worship celebs? No. Wait... Jesus is a celebrity, isn't He? Yeah, I think so...
13. Do you know any gang members? Probably.
14. Do you like your nose? Yes, except when it gets all clogged up, and forces me to waste excessive amounts of Kleenex on it like it's been doing lately.
15. Would you feed a dog under the table? No, my dog sits at the table *with* us, and we pass her food on a paper plate.
16. Do you like abstract art? Mmm... no.
18. Do you listen to music daily? Absolutely.
19. Which sense would you give up if you were forced to? Um... how about... touch... because then I couldn't feel any pain, like my step-brother, Billy.
20. Do you think you create your own reality? ...Sure.
21.Do you snore? Yes.
22.Do you sleep more on your back, front, or sides? Back.
23. Do you like the idea of breast implants? Nope. They're just not a good idea.
25. Do you lick stamps? Not after that episode of Seinfeld where that chick died licking stamps.
Where's 26?? <--Right there. Stupid.
27.What disease do you fear the most? Hmm... AIDS and cancer, I think.
28. Do you pray? Constantly.
29. What do lemmings do? Uh...
30. Do you want 2 be baked in a pie? Only if I can eat my way out of the pie... and if the pie is blueberry... mmm...
31. Do you use an electric can opener? No. I'd like to, but I can't figure out how.
32. Do you have a lot of endurance? Nnno.
33. Have you ever gone river rafting? Not *actually*, but I did go on a couple of really fun white water rafting rides at Disney World and Cedar Point.
34. Have you ridden in a hot air balloon? No.
35.Which hurts the most, physical or emotional pain? I... dooon't know. Both suck, though.
36. Do you have live plants in your house? They're probably not still alive.
37. Do you think balding men should shave their heads? Sure.
38. Do you know anyone who is clinically depressed? Yup.
39. Do you think marijuana should be legalized? No.

No comments: