Monday, December 30, 2002

The Joys of Being a Seat-Filler

Hi, folks! Whaaaaaat's happening? As for myself, Zach has just helped me to de-Christmas my diary! Yesterday, I helped Dad to de-Christmas the family room by taking the tree downstairs while Dad sang "G'bye Christmas Tree". De-Christmasing things is just no fun, is it? I find it very sad that Christmas 2002 is over. But, at least we still have New Year's Eve! Hoo-hoo! *Does a few sommersaults then hurts her back and sits back in desk chair*
My dad's girlfriend, Terry, tore a rotator cuff in her shoulder when she fell down 8 stairs at her house a couple weeks ago. She thought her arm was getting better, and she asked my dad if the two of them could go, see a fun show like the Rockettes Christmas Extravaganza. So, my dad ordered the 250 freakin' dollar Rockettes tickets, only to find out a few days later that she thinks her arm hurts too much to go to the show. My dad was mega-dissapointed, but it was okay because I was available to go, and when I was little and a dancer, I wanted to be a Rockette.



The show was fun, but my mom thinks it was just horribly rude of Terry to cancel on that really expensive show when she can go to work and all.
My Sims are having a good time with their new dog and cat, Felicia and Paulina. Paulina doesn't seem too fond of Yves the Caterer, though. Every time he tries to pet her, she's like, "Hisssssss!" It's a good thing my real-life pets are much more polite than those belonging to my Sims. Oh yes, I did take a break from the Sims a couple of times to see some movies. With Dad and Zach, I saw The Hot Chick T'was one of the coolest, funniest, sweetest, most overall awesome movies I've ever seen! I love it, and demand that all of you go to see it. Right now! Go, go!
Yesterday, Mom and I went to see Harry Potter & the COS again with my movie passes that I got for Christmas, and I notice that I dislike the closeness between Harry and Ginny when they're in the Chamber of Secrets. This 8-year-old kid kept going, "Aw!" whenever he held her hand or something, and I would have smacked her, but Mom didn't think that'd be a good idea for some reason. I mean, the kid was glaring at me when I said "Awwww!" about Harry and Hermione in the hospital wing! *Kicks kid while Mom's not looking* Dood, speaking of Harry and Hermione, check out this awesome website I found! Kindred Spirits. It's the luffliest of the HP sites because they specialize in Harry/Hermione, Draco/Ginny and Lily/James, just like me! Hurray for me and my nerdy obsessions!


And now, here's a survey, courtesy of Ashley!
What is your favorite band?: Lifehouse. All of their songs include lots of Jason Wade's husky goodness, and lots of luffly guitar sounds and such.

What band should just die?: Although I don't wish death upon any particular band, I do wish to stop Insane Clown Posse before things get too out of hand.

Pick a song for each mood:
-Happy: "Take Me Away" by Lifehouse
-Depressed: "Somewhere Down the Road" by Amy Grant
-Excited: "Albuqurque" by "Weird Al" Yankovic. It's so exciting, what with the whole, "If you'd like to make a call, please hang up and try again! If you need help, hang up and then dial your ooooooperator!"
-The World Can Kiss Your Arse for Whatever Reason: "Heart Attack" by Darren Hayes.
What is in your CD player right now?: Jennifer Love Hewitt--Barenaked. It's catch-ay!
First song lyric to come to your mind: "I've been down this road before. All that I've found points me right back to you. And I've watch you move from down below. Where do I go from here? I guess I'll find out as I go."--Lifehouse's "Empty Space"
What song describes you at this very moment: "All Right" by the fabulous Amy Grant.
Holly :-D

No comments: