Thursday, December 19, 2002

The Jingle Cats Are My Favorite Band

I'm sorry, I lied. Lifehouse is my favorite band. But the Jingle Cats are a close second! Check it out, they're playing on my diary description! *Happily meows along with their song* Zach and I met all the people from my theatre practice class for dinner last night, except for Monica, who apparently had better plans than hanging out with her classmates at a mediocre restaurant the week before Christmas. We all went to Luigi's, the 5th dirtiest restaurant in Flint (I'm not kidding, it said so in the paper a while back). I really wanted to get everyone in the class a Christmas present, so I spent $30 on 14 frames with group pictures of us all inside, along with a bunch of candy for everyone. They all seemed thrilled with the gifts, especially Morgain and Jason, since I included Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans with their presents.




*Looks up* Oh look, there's the picture I handed out to everyone! Yuuuuup. It's downright depressing that I don't get to see all these lovely people again for two whole weeks, but I guess I'll live. It really sucks, though, that some of the theatre practice folks will not be signing up for theatre again next semester, like Jim and Pat. I may never see those two again. *Cries* And that's just wrong. I tell ya what, though, I love these folks! Last night, Jason kept handing various unsuspecting people nasty-flavored Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans and telling them stuff like, "Have a jelly bean, it's chocolate!" and then it'd turn out to be dirt or something. When it was time to go, there were hugs and goodbyes all around, and I think we were all horribly sad to see Pat and Jim go, and it was hard for me to leave. Everyone urged Zach to join theatre practice next semester, so he's going to think about it. Hurray!

[picture not found]

From left to right and back to front: Larry, Don, me, Monica, Jim, Leah and Nick, taking a bow.
Dood, there is a mouse in the freaking house. Ah crap, I wish that sentence didn't rhyme, it makes this sound like it's a humorous turn of events, and it's... just... not. I'm not afraid of mice or anything, but I would rather that they wouldn't hang out in my family room. I was just sitting on the couch last night, writing my fic, "Harry Potter--The Bachelor" when I saw something run by really fast. At first, I figured I'd just had too much garlic butter with my breadsticks at Luigi's, and thought I must be hallucinating. After all, their food does have a pretty bad rep, and I could have had food poisoning or something. But then I heard scampering coming from behind the plants, and figured I'd better get the heck out of there if I didn't want a mouse climbing up my leg. Huh. Maybe I am afraid of mice, and just never knew it, but now I'm scared to go into the family room. *Peers anxiously around the corner*
Zach and I took our dog, Chyna, to the vet this afternoon because she's been scooting around on the carpet like she had worms. She must have heard us talking about how the vet was going to stick her finger up Chyna's butt to feel around for worms because she would not stop shaking and cowering under the bench at the vet's office. It turned out she just had some kind of infection in her butt, and she'll be better soon, so that's good.
Well, I've gotta go, and I don't know when I'll be able to write again because my dad is off of work for two weeks starting tomorrow, for Christmas break, and I'm still grounded from the computer. *Cries* Oh well, hopefully I'll be able to sneak on here soon! Later!
*Hugs for all*


--Holly :-D

No comments: