Thursday, July 19, 2001

The survey I filled out at 3 A.M.

Favorite 80's Song: "Following" by the Bangles.
Favorite Dance Song: "Bohemian Polka" by "Weird Al" Yankovic.
Favorite Love Song: "The Prodigal" by Amy Grant.
Favorite Mosh Song: Moshing is strictly for buttholes.
Favorite Broken Heart Song: "Insensitive" by Jan Arden (or Leanne Rimes, take your pick).
Fav Group: Lifehouse.
Fav Artist: Amy Grant.
Fav Type of Music: Pop.
Fav Song Of All Time: "You're In Love" by Wilson Phillips.
Fav Song As Of Today: "One Sided Love" by Mandy Moore.
Last Song You Downloaded: "Come On Eileen" by Save Ferris.
Song That Describes Your Life: "Life is Good" by LFO.
Britney or Christina: Britney.
Movies
Favorite Comedy Movie: Nothing to Lose.
Favorite Teen Movie: Legally Blonde.
Favorite Chick Flick: The Wedding Singer.
Favortie Horror Movie: Sleeping With the Enemy.
Favorite Jim Carey Movie: The Grinch.
Favorite Action/Suspense Movie: Armageddon.
Favorite 80's Movie: Either Mannequin, Splash, Pretty Woman or Roxanne.
Favorite Movie Of All Time: Pay It Forward.
Fav Actress: Drew Barrymore, Reese Witherspoon, Alicia Silverstone, Julia Stiles and Natalie Portman.
Fav Actor: Jonathan Jackson, Tom Hanks, Nicholas Cage.
Your Guess For Next Big Star: Leslie Carter (Nick and Aaron Carter's sister who's on the Shrek soundtrack).
Television
Favorite Show: Daria.
Favorite 80's Show: My Little Ponies.
Favorite Reality Show: I'm sorry, I can't stand those reality shows.
Favorite Real World'er: That show takes up valuable Daria air time.
Favorite Road Ruler: See above.
Carson Daly or Johnny Knoxville: Carson Daly.
Favorite Soap: Port Charles. Ding ding, tainted love!
The Show You Love To Hate: Any of those reality ones.
Favorite Survivor: You don't listen very well, do you?
Favorite Will & Grace Character: Sorry, don't watch that one.
Joey or Chandler: I never liked Friends. Uh... that is the show, right?
Your Guess For Next Big Show: Once and Again... I hope.
Your Guess For Next Canceled Show: Jackass.
Friends
Best Friend: Mom and Sarah.
Any Online Friends? Heather. But I haven't talked to her in forever.
Friend You Fake It With: I don't have any.
Funniest Friend: Zach.
Worst Enemy: I don't have any.
Who's In Your "Group": Hmm... I don't believe I have a group.
Out Of All Your Friends Who's Most Likely To...
Get Married First: Mom.
Get Knocked Up: *Glances nervously at Sarah*
Marry Someone Rich: Carrie.
Always Keep In Touch: Mom.
Loose Touch: Heather.
Live Happily Ever After: Everyone, I hope.
Become A Millionaire: My good friend, Regis Philban.
End Up Gay: Hmm... I think they're all straight. I don't think they'll be switching sexualities any time soon.
Misc
Fav Food: Stuffed Pumpkin Shells.
Fav Picture: The one of me, Sarah, Zach and Bobby at Cedar Point in front of the Waterball. None of us look like dorks in that picture. And that glamour shot of my mom is cool. Oh, and the one of Zach cooking the jar of mustard and a banana with a spatula.
Fav Animal: Cat.
Favorite Word: Serendipidy.
Favorite Phrase: "Yeah, that's the ticket."
Fav Quote: "Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened."
Fav Cereal: Frosted Flakes.
Fav Soda (POP, people, it's pop!): Yes, I agree, it's pop. And cream soda.
Fav Toothpaste: Whatever's not tested on animals.
Fav Alcoholic Beverage: Nope.
Fav Book: The one I'm reading now-- Smart Vs. Pretty by Valerie Frankel.
Fav Sport: Figure skating.
Fav Game: Well, my favorite Dreamcast game is Crazy Taxi, my favorite boared game is Scattergorries and my favorite computer game is The Sims House Party.

No comments: