Thursday, July 26, 2001

Among the coolest of Holly's surveys

I see: Dead people.

I need: Some exercise.

I find: That there's quite a bit of junk on the desk.

I have: 'N Sync's new CD, Celebrity! Woo hoo!

I wish: I had a lot of money.

I love: My family.

I hate: Eminem and Howard Stern. And meat.

I miss: Going to Vegas.

I fear: That if I don't get offline and get to work, my dad's going to be a bit angry when he gets home.

I feel: A bit aggitated.

I hear: Myself typing.

I smell: Allergies.

I want: Some candy.

*When was the last time you ...

Smiled?: Earlier, when laughing at a Far Side comic.

Laughed?: See above.

Cried?: A few days ago.

Danced?: A little while ago.

Were sarcastic?: A few minutes ago.

Talked to an ex?: Earlier, when I was talking to some guy online named "Ex Man."

Watched your favorite movie?: Last month.

*A Last time for everything.......

Last book you read: Smart Vs. Pretty by Valerie Frankel.

Last movie you saw: Clue.

Last song you heard: "Angel Standing By" by Jewel.

Last thing you had to drink: Water.

Last time you showered: About three hours ago.

Last thing you ate: Peanut butter and jelly toast.

*Do You/ Have u eva

Smoke(d)?: No.

Do/Done drugs?: No.

Have sex?: No.

Live in the moment?: Sure.

Have a boyfriend/girlfriend?: No.

Have a dream that keeps coming back?: Yeah, that one where Bobby went nuts and started shooting everybody.

Play an instrument?: No.

Read the newspaper?: The comics.

Have any gay or lesbian friends: Yeah.

Like the taste of alcohol?: I probably wouldn't, but I'll never know because I'm never going to drink because I don't consider myself a moron.

Have a favorite candy?: Skittles.

Believe in astrology?: No.

Believe in magic?: No.

Believe in God?: Yeah.

Have any secrets?: Not really.

Have any pets: Yep. Dog: Chyna, Cats: Daria and Amy. And I had some cats named Tinsel and Stacy, too.

Do well in school?: No.

Go to or plan to go to college?: The second one.

Wear hats?: Not usually.

Have any piercings?: Yep.

Have any tattoos?: No.

Hate yourself?: No.

Have an obsession?: Daria.

Have a secret crush?: I wouldn't say it's very secret.

Have a best friend?: Two of 'em.

Wish on stars?: Haven't in a while.

Like your handwriting?: Sure.

Have any bad habits?: Too many to count.

Care about looks?: Yeah.

Others' looks?: Naw.

Believe in witches?: No.

Believe in Satan?: Yeah.

Believe in ghosts?: Um... yeah.

No comments: