Sunday, July 22, 2001

100 Entries! Huzzah!

How fascinating! This is my hundredth entry. I'll bet at least half of those entries are surveys, heheheh.

Today was Grandpa Z.'s birthday, so we went to Bill Knapps. Wednesday is going to be Allison's birthday, so we're going to Bill Knapps. Next Sunday is Lindsay's birthday party, so we're probably going to Bill Knapps. Hmm. Do you think my family might be in a rut?

A couple weeks ago, Sarah brought home a cat and named her Angel. Her dad didn't want the cat in the house, so she had to get rid of it. Well, the other night, Sarah spent the night at my mom's house, and in the morning, we had to get up and get rid of the cat. We called the Humane Society, but they were full, so they said to take her to Animal Control. We had to put Angel in a cage out in the heat with another cat who had a broken leg. It was so sad! Sarah burst into tears, and had to go right back to the car. I started crying immediately, too, and I must've cried for about an hour and a half. I was like, hysterical because the cat was so sweet and precious, and we had to leave her in a cage out in the hot, sticky weather, after she'd just been at home with us. Poor baby... I really hope they're taking good care of her...

Alright, my dad got me a school-type book to do work out of for the summer, so I've gotta get to work. Later!

--Holly Rachael ;-D

No comments: