Monday, June 4, 2001

I'm postin' another survey! Woo hoo!

1- If you could call yourself any name in the world besides what you are called now, what would it be? C3P0.
2- Have you ever bought condoms? Yes, but I was in desperate need of party balloons at the time!
3- What age were you when you discovered the secrets of "the birds and the bees"? Eight. My idiot brother told me before my parents wanted me to know.
4- Which female pop singer deserves to have their good name slandered by shameless tabloids first? Geez! Poor female pop singers! Shame on you! Shaaaaaame!
5- What does the smell of cut grass remind you of? Allergies.
6- Chances are you probably have a crush on someone. What qualities does that person have that draw you to them? He's hilarious. That's all I look for in a guy.
7- Are thunderstorms, in your opinion, super-cool or just plain scary? THUNDERSTORM?! AAAAAH, WHERE?!
8- What is your favourite thing in the whole world to do and who do you like doing this thing with? I like driving around with my mom.
9- Britney Spears... real or implants? Good Heavens! What is the obsession with Britney Spears' boobs? Who *cares* if they're real or fake?!
10- A wall stands before you that goes endlessly in all directions. It cannot be surmounted in any way. What do you do? Cry.
11- Do you believe in having premarital sex? No.
12- Boy Bands:(choose one) a) I want to have sex with them, b) I wanna join them, c)I wanna kill them, d)they are just misunderstood? I'd just like to meet one.
13- If you were moving in a week, what things would you miss? If you could take anything with you, what would it be? Actually, I *am* moving in about a week. I'm taking all my stuff with me, but I'm going to miss Sarah. I'm not gonna get to see her as often as I used to.
14- Do you prefer hugs or kisses? Both is good.
15- Oh no! Mean people are taking over the world! If you could be a super hero, what would you be called, and what would your super power be? I'd be... Hollarious... the fifth Ninja Turtle...
16- How many beanie babies do you have (truthfully)? Like, 150.
17- If it were possible to have sex with no physical consequences, would you? No.
18- There is a turtle lying flipped over in the desert. He cannot right himself and is dying in the sun. You walk on without helping him, why? I *wouldn't* do that! Geez!
19- What do you think would be the most interesting place to have sex in and why? Heavens, child, I don't know.
20- If you had only two days to live, what would you do? Read the Bible.
21- Do you consider yourself to be popular, in the "middle class" of popular, just there, a dork or an outcast? I'm like school in the summertime... *no* class!
Do you have a friend that just will never let up when it comes to finding out secrets? That'd be Sarah.

No comments: