Tuesday, May 29, 2001

Huuuuuray for the suuuuuuuurvey

1) What time do you wake up in the morning? Morning? What's that?
2) What do you eat for breakfast? Frosted Mini-Wheats with soy milk.
3) What do you do before you go to bed? Read and write Daria fan fic, then watch Letterman and Conan.
4) Which boy band is the best? *NSYNC OR BSB? I dunno, they both rock.
5) Do you have a theme song? Hmm... what a nifty question... I'll have to get back to ya.
6) Give a typical school day outfit. School? Oh, right, school! I used to wear a T-shirt and jeans.
7) What is your favorite thing about your face? That birthmark that's shaped like Regis Philban.
8) Have any obsessions? Daria and Disney movies at the moment. Don't worry, I'll get more.
9) Has anyone ever stolen anything from you? Yeah, when I was like, seven, somebody broke into my mom's car in the Chuck E. Cheese parking lot and stole my Paula Abdul tape. And this girl at school last year stole my Brian McKnight CD.
10) What is the stupidest movie you've seen in the theater? The Nutcracker.
11) Have any trademark words/phrases? "Splendiferous" and "wondermous."
12) Where would you love to be right now? Vegas, Disney World or Cedar Point.
13) Have you been to my website? (http://peachykeenkara.cjb.net) No, I don't think so.
14) Do you have to sort Skittles/M'n'M's by their color? No. All Skittles and M&Ms are created equally!
15) What is your computer wallpaper right now? A bunch of "Animated Heroines" in a cool collage I made in Paint. It's got Daria, Belle, Ariel, people such as those.
16) Do you have Napster? If so, how many songs do you have? Yeah. I used to have 175 until Zach decided to delete them.
17) Who is the best pop princess? Jessica Simpson and Mandy Moore both rock majorly.
18) What do you want to be when you grow up? The voice of a really niftay cartoon character.
19) Name some of your pet peeves: Animal abuse, Howard Stern and Eminem.
20) ALL TIME FAVORITE SONGS: When I was little, I loved this song called "You're in Love" by Wilson Phillips and I still think it's cool.
21) Do you have a favorite pair of socks? Nah. But the ones with British flags all over 'em are pretty cool.
22) What songs do you absolutely hate? Anything by Eminem.
23) Ever read anything by V.C. Andrews? No.
24) Do you have homework? Good Heavens, child, I don't even have school.
25) Do you believe in reincarnation? I did, but that was in another life.
26) If you do, what would you like to come back as? A cat. They're spoiled.
27) Here is an amazing fact. The sky is blue! Huh. How 'bout that.
28) Do you have a favorite computer font? Standout's always jolly good fun.
29) Ever wanted a tattoo? Nope.
30) Are you nervous for anything right now? No.
31) Do you belong to any clubs or organizations? PETA.
32) Do you like pink flamingos? Yeah.
33) If you were stranded on an island and had only 5 CDs, what would they be? How 'bout Amy Grant's "Lead Me On", Michael W. Smith's "Live the Life", Lifehouse, 98 Degrees "And Rising", annnnnd Westlife.
34) If you were stranded on an island and had only five MOVIES, what would THEY be? Daria--"Is It Fall Yet?", Ten Things I Hate About You, Disney's Tarzan, Disney's The Little Mermaid, and How To Get Off a Deserted Island In Five Easy Steps.
35) What about 5 of your most treasured possesions? In this cast, they would be a king-sized bottle of sun screen, sun glasses, a hat, a really good map and a paddle boat.
36) If your uncle was blue, and mine was yellow, what color would their uncle be? Michigan colors.

No comments: