Saturday, June 9, 2001

Z-Bear

The theme says to talk about my siblings. It seems like I have one, but... oh yeah, he's hardly ever here anymore! He's always either at work or with his girlfriend. Oh well.

Anyhoo, I have a 19-year-old brother named Zach. He's a real lovable guy. He was my only friend all through junior high.

Zach is a real hairy guy. He has a space in his teeth because he didn't wear his retainer. He likes to sit around without pants on. He wears muscle shirts even though he doesn't have muscles. One time, in third grade, he beat me up. He has more pairs of shoes than a guy should have. He swore today. He has boxers with Tootsie Rolls all over them. He's got a strange lump on his middle finger. He hangs out with Bobby all the time.

Despite all this, he could beat *your* brother up.

No comments: