Thursday, May 17, 2001

No More Mott

Well, I've been kicked out of my high school, Mott Middle College for lack of attendance. Since my dad feels like constantly screaming at me about it, I've decided to spent almost all of my time at my mom's house, or my grandma's house.

My soon-to-be step-dad, Mike, called around and go me into this school, Peril. So I'm going to start there this summer.

Speaking of Mike, he and Mom have decided to get married September 1st in the court yard of Farnumwood Presbyterian Church. It's going to be at night time, and I think the wedding'll be really cool 'cause we're going to hang all kinds of white Christmas-type lights and garden lamps all around. Nifty, eh?

I'm going job-hunting with Sarah today because naturally, if I'm not at school, I have to be working. Alrighty then, TTYL.

--Holly

No comments: