Wednesday, January 31, 2001

Do cartoon characters count?

Well, the theme says I can have dinner with three people, living or dead. But are Daria and Johnny Bravo living, dead, or nonexistant in real life? Hmm...

Oh well. I'll just pick some cool living and dead people. How 'bout Julia Stiles, Jonathan Jackson and Albert Einstein.

Julia Stiles rules! In fact, my two favorite movies (besides the Daria movie, of course) are Ten Things I Hate About You and Save the Last Dance. I can't decide which movie I like better, the both completely rule. Julia is a vegetarian, an awesome actress and dancer, and like, the leader of all females. She's cool in every way possible. That hair just can't be beat.

I've watched General Hospital with my mom since I was a baby, and I was about nine years old when Jonathan Jackson joined the cast. He was Lucky, the hottest guy on the show... or anywhere, for that matter. I collected pictures of him to put in photo albums and to hang on my walls, I watched episodes of GH that contained him repeatedly, and I read every article I could find that was about him, or even his brother, Richard. Jonathan Jackson is a vegetarian, an awesome actor, a great singer and guitarist in his band Scarlet Road, and he's the only perfect male I've ever seen. Wish I could marry that guy... *Dang*, what a hottie!

Albert Einstein was so cool, and everyone knows it. He dropped out of high school, and was still the smartest guy like, ever. Albert Einstein was a vegetarian, too, and that was the coolest thing about him, as far as I'm concerned. He realized that killing animals was wrong. Of course, it doesn't take a genius to figure that out out (just look at me).

Alrighty then. So I'm planning on having a vegan dinner with Julia Stiles, Jonathan Jackson and Albert Einstein tomorrow night. If they don't show up, I'll probably just eat with Mom, Zach and Sarah. See ya!

--Holly the "Holy" Zintel ():-)

No comments: