Thursday, February 8, 2001

Vegetarian Survey

I got this nifty survey from Staypufed's diary.

1.) What was your initial reason for becoming a vegetarian? I was just a little kid, and I hadn't known that I'd been eating animals. When I found out, I was like, "Ew!" and I felt all bad for the animals, so I stopped eating meat.
2.) Since becoming a vegetarian have you found other reasons to be one? Yeah. They totally beat up those animals before they kill them! Plus, it's unhealthy as heck to eat meat.
3.) How long have you been a vegetarian? 10 years.
4.) Are any other members of your family a vegetarian? My mommy and I have been vegetarians for the same amount of time. We rule! Yeeeeeeah! Wooooooo!
5.) Is your significant other a vegetarian? What significant other? *Oh*! Right. The imaginary one. No, he doesn't eat meat, he looks like Nick Lachey, and people think I'm insane when I speak to him in public.
6.) What kind of vegetarian are you? Vegan.
7.) Do you wear or use leather products? No! That would be just as bad as eating meat! Ugh!
8.) Do you eat meat substitutes, such as Phony Bologna or Not Dogs? Yeah, a ton of them. My brother thinks they smell all nasty, but who cares? They rule! Hurray!
9.) On a game show entitled Don't Forget Your Toothbrush five vegetarian contestants were asked to take a bite of a hamburger for $300. Would you take a bite of a hamburger for $300? Heck no! I would kill myself before I ate any kind of meat!
10.) On the new Survivor series the castaways were to spin a wheel and eat the "food" that stopped in front of them. The team who ate the most (without it coming back up) won immunity. One of the castaways is vegetarian and landed on cow brain. Would you eat cow brain for your team? How about a worm? No! Good *God*, no! Oh! How horrible!

No comments: