Sunday, February 11, 2007

Tagged Like the Ear of an Abused Cow

**Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves. People who get tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog!**

8. I'm trying to write a stage play based on my life 3 years ago, but it's very hard to get started on.

7. I have obsessive compulsive disorder. That's right, I have a fascination with the number 2, a terrible fear of the color red and the number 6, and I feel the need to touch things I find appealing only with the very tip of my leftmost finger.

6. My mom taught me to wish on stray eyelashes when they fall out of my lids when I was little, and I still do it to this day.

5. I'm developing an unhealthy fascination with a dude who plays some nerd on Ugly Betty. Look at this guy and tell me he isn't adorable, though.



4. One of my favorite Daria fan fictions is "Seas Sorrow" by Diane Long, but I can't read it before bed because it gives me nightmares. Shut up. I don't do well with horror.

3. I didn't graduate high school because of some sort of social anxiety phobia. But I got a G.ood E.nough D.iploma.

2. I'm rigidly uptight about drugs. I want to do some of those "Don't Do Drugs" speeches at junior high schools, but I'm sure they'd sound something like, "Dude, are you guys retards? Don't do drugs. Come on, stop being morons. Now get back to class… or don't, whatever. Just don't do drugs. They're bad, m'kay?"

1. I'm having liver surgery Monday morning at 11:00 at the University of Michigan Ann Arbor. Wish me luck!

The 8... um, lucky people I'll be tagging are Ma, Crystal, Michelle, Tracy, Lindsay, Jennifer, Tracey and Paula.

2 comments:

Funky Zach said...

Do you realize that your entries, "Wow, Shrek is a sweet dude," and, "It's Time For Animaniacs" contain the EXACT SAME SURVEY? How dare you?

Anonymous said...

You write very well.