Friday, August 11, 2006

Zuppa Toscana!

1: Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says:
"Tristan had no idea what most of the hors d'oeuvers were or if they were to be served in any special way."--Kissed By An Angel by Elizabeth Chandler.





2: Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?:
The phone.

3: What is the last thing you watched on TV?:
An episode from the first season of King of the Hill. It wasn't nearly as good as the show is now, 'cause none of the characters had been developed yet.

4: WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what the time is:
Oh... I dunno, uh... 12:38.

5: Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?:
12:44. Ooh, close.

6: With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?:
Nothing. God, how boring. *Goes into iTunes and puts songs on shuffle... "Opposites Attract" by Paula Abdul and that cartoon cat starts* There we go. Now at least I'm not boring. Maybe nerdy and retro in some way, but not boring. Perhaps. I hope.

7: When did you last step outside? what were you doing?:
'Bout half an hour ago. I was switching cars with Zach.

8: Before you came to this website, what did you look at?:
Fanfiction.net. I was checkin' on the Jack/Elizabeth fics. *Droooo...oooo.ls*


9: What are you wearing?:
Some pajamers and fluffy green slippers.

10: Did you dream last night? If so, of what?:
Yes, but I don't remember exactly what I dreamt last night. However, the night before last, I dreamt about being in multiple plane crashes after leaving my purse at the airport, and in the morning, that foiled terrorist attempt was on the news. Creepy. As. Crap. Eh?

11: When did you last laugh?:
Probably when I was watching King of the Hill awhile ago.


12: What is on the walls of the room you are in?:
Nerdy dang pictures of Zach and I from when we were in high school, some framed quotes & poems about daddies, Zach's high school marching band photos... Various living room crap.

13: Seen anything weird lately?:
Yes. I saw a picture of Matt in a sweater vest at his house last night. Tee hee! Sweater vests... hi-larious.

14: What do you think of this quiz?:
It's a fine, upstanding quiz.

15: What is the last film you saw?:
Mommy Dearest with Jerry and Matt last night. There was this like, 4 year old kid getting beat with cleaning supplies and she was all like, "Jesus Christ!" It was funny at inappropriate parts.

16: If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?:
Some gas! Yeah! With that kind of money, I'd be able to afford about half a tank full! Woo!

17: Tell me something about you that I don't know:
Who are you?! I don't know what you know and what you don't! Wah-ha! However, I type 95 words-per-minute. I hope you didn't know that. Because if you did, I will come to your house and eat all your candy corn. ALL OF IT! And then I'll WAX YOUR CAAARRR! With... with PEANUT BUTTER! Try and get THAT off, JERK!

18: If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would it be?
There'd be stronger laws regarding animal rights. And... more kiwis.

19: Do you like to dance?:
You bet I dooo! Cabbage patch, everybody! Neeer-neeer, neeeer-neeer...

20: Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?:
Either Cadence, Maycee or Autumn.

21: Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?:
Reese.

22: Would you ever consider living abroad?:
Yay-eah. If it was in London.

23: Will you pass on this survey?:
No. No, I won't.

No comments: