Sunday, August 27, 2006

Top Ten Hottest Guys

So, here it is. My list of the top ten hottest guys in the world. If you feel that you're a hot guy, don't feel bad that you're not on here because, to be fair, I haven't seen all the guys in the world. But then again, maybe you're not as hot as you thought you were. Anyway, it's really personality that counts with me, but I won't be making a list of the top ten guys with best personalities. Because, you know. It wouldn't be any fun.


10. "Weird Al" Yankovic






What do you mean he's not sexy? You'd better believe he is! Have you ever been to one of his concerts and seen him kick his leg up past his head? That's hotter than hell! And also, he's a vegetarian. Nothing is hotter than that. Plus, he's hilarious.



9. T.R. Knight





That's right, I think George O'Malley is one of the sexiest guys ever. And hecks no, I don't think "McDreamy" is hot at all. In fact, he's bloody obnoxious, and I want to punch him in the face. But George is sweet and wonderful and I just want to cuddle with him. Adorable.

8. Daniel Radcliffe

Yeah, I know it's creepy for me to think he's hot. But he's really seventeen now, so technically. No! NO! Not cool, Holly. Back off. Well, alright. Maybe it's just that he's Harry Potter, and that's what makes him so hot. ...No. No, that's not it. Still, I'd better shut up before I get into a lot of trouble.

7. Jason Wade

Ah, Lifehouse's front-man. Listen to the guy's voice. It's all deep, but it can also get really high... and oh man, sometimes it sort of crackles and you're like, whoa! That was hot. At least, I am.

6. Jonathan Jackson

I spent a good chunk of my childhood planning my wedding to this guy, but he went and got married without me. Crap. Anyhoo, you might remember him from General Hospital, where he was the only one to ever decently portray the character of Lucky Spencer. Mmm... he's one of those sensitevely sexy, God-fearing sorts of hot. Pretty lovely.

5. Adrian Brody

A lot of people don't realize that he's hot. They probably haven't seen his sexy nose, eyes, and that scene in King Kong where he didn't have a shirt on.

4.Ewan McGregor

Oh man, did you see him in Moulin Rouge? He was all like, singing to that hooker, and crying all over the place. It was so hot. His eyes are gorgeous, and he sometimes has a sexy-liscious British accent.

3. Matt.

He's a friend of mine who is hot. He's so hot, he's a lifeguard, even. That's a pretty hot job if you as me. See, look at him. But don't touch him unless you're a man. A man named Jerry, who is his boyfriend.


2. Jerry

My best friend. He's really hot too, especially since he's usually full of hot coffee drinks. And he can sing better than Ewan McGregor, which is the hottest thing one can possibly do. Also, he can act. It's sexy. But don't touch him either unless your name is Matt, and your picture is right above.

1. Johnny Depp

People magazine was close when they said he was the hottest man of the year. But I'm sure what they meant to say was that he's the hottest man ever. Oooh, he can act too. You would know this if you had seen any one of his movies. And just check him out. Even his toe nails are hot. Probably. Captain Jack Sparrow is probably his hottest character yet. Mmm, fencing...

1 comment:

Funky Zach said...

That one guy that you think looks hot, actually looks like Emo Phillips

http://www.hartlarsson.com/greatis/imgs/Emo_Philips.jpg