Friday, March 9, 2001

*Wipes dust off diary*

Dude. I haven't been here in a while... again. I keep doing that. Oh well.

****SHOUT-OUT TO HEATHER****
****SHOUT-OUT TO SARAH****
****SHOUT-OUT TO ANYONE ELSE WHO WANTS A SHOUT-OUT****

Well, my birthday was pretty cool. I begged my mom to take me to the Humane Society, then I begged her to get me this cute little lab puppy named Trent, but she said we have too many animals. *Sigh*. So then we went to the mall and I got four more piercings in my ears. Then I got a bunch of money and clothes and toys. And my mommy made me a Daria cake, like she does every year, but I think it was exceptionally good this year. Then we went to Chuck E. Cheese 'cause Sarah and I wanted to play Skee-ball, but these jerky little kids kept stealing my tickets, so all I got was a lousy Chuck E. Cheese hat.

Oh yeah, I've decided on a career goal! I wanna be an actress. This summer, I'm going to join the Flint Community Players. It's gonna rock the body that rocks the party.

Okie-doke, then. See ya!

--"Holy" ():-)

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."--Jesus. What a cool Guy.

No comments: