Friday, March 9, 2001

*Tear* I'd have to leave my mommy?

Oh! Heavens, this is a tough theme entry. The deal is, I get to live in paradise for a year... but I can't contant my friends or family for all that time.

Hmm... I'll bet nobody could believe I would leave for paradise without my mom... actually, I couldn't either. No... no, I couldn't do it.

But if I could, I'd go to stay at the Flamingo Hilton in Las Vegas! They have this really rockin' garden/pool area. It's too cool for description, really. And if there was a hottie around there who was also obsessed with Daria (and he's a vegan, of course), that would be greeeeeeeeeeeeeat.

Mmmkay?

--Holly the "Holy" Zintel ():-)

And I... am Grandma Z.'s grandaughter...
I'm nothing like my father
And when the day is done, my momma's still my only fan
All the time, I'm clueless and I'm clumsy
But I've got friends that bug me
And that's who I am

No comments: