Friday, March 16, 2001

A little Q & A

1.Do you like having your picture taken? Only if I get to dress up like Charlie Chaplin first.
2.Have you ever done a photo shoot, professional or non? Yes, I'm what you'd call a photographer that doesn't get paid.
3.If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go and why? I'd go to Vegas and stay at the Flamingo Hilton, since it's my favorite place in the world.
4.Who would you take with you on this little adventure? My whole entire family, Sarah, Bobby, and Zach's prob'ly gonna wanna bring Tracey.
5.What would you say is the most daring thing to do in a lifetime? To hang out with Bobby for a whole day.
6.Would you ever do that? I've done it before, and I'll probably do it again. I'm such the dare-devil...
7.Have you ever done crossword puzzles? Parts of them, but when they get hard, I let Sarah finish them for me.
8.Ever actually completed one? Maybe a couple of times.
9.Pick up the closest book and write a sentence at random from it. "I didn't order a Koopa Kola plain-- I wanted a Koopa Kola CRUNCHY!!!"--Zach's Mario comic book.
10.Do the same with a lyric from either a CD or the radio. "'Cause baby, you're just the type to stay up and talk to all night... would you be the star in my storybook life?" I cheated and used Napster. HAHAHAHA!
11.Have you ever tried to analyze your own dreams? Yeah.
12.Would you put up posters in your room? Good Heavens, my room is entirely made up of posters.
13.Can you sing? *Milhouse voice* My mom says I can!
14.Do you ever sing to yourself while doing everyday tasks? Yes. When I'm mopping something up with paper towel, I sing, "Bounty, the quicker picker-upper!"
15.What's your favorite color of post-it note? How 'bout purple?
16.How many cassette tapes do you own? I don't know. I don't very much care for this question, I think I just might skip it...
17.How many CD's do you own? About 100.
18.Ever bought a CD for just one song? Before Napster was here, yes. It won't be around forever, though... *sobs*.
19.What would your perfect day consist of? Writing episodes of Daria.
20. Hmm. I seem to have erased a question. Oh well.
21.Have you ever written a survey? Yep.
22.How about a song? Yeah.
23.Or maybe a poem? For writing lab, yeah.
24.Is your VCR flashing 12:00 all the time? Well... not *all* the time.
25.Do you read your horoscope? When Sarah makes me.
26.If so, do you base your day on it? No, I only base my days on what TV Guide tells me to.
27.Would you rather chew gum or use mouthwash and why? Use mouthwash because gum contains beaver groin excretions, and mouthwash doesn't.
28.Do you floss? Every six months... right before I go to the dentist.
29.Are you addicted to Napster? Indeed.
30.How many times a year about are you sick? How many days are in a year?
31.Ever been in an airplane? Yeah.
32.If so where were you flying to? Vegas, then back to Michigan.
33.What radio station to you listen to most? CK 105.5.
34.What color are your shoes? Black.
35.Was fuzzy wuzzy a bear? Yes, and he had no hair. I guess Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn't very fuzzy, was he?
36.Do you know how to play dominos? Yes. I get out the phone book, and prank them.
37. Or do you think I just mean pizza by that? *Sigh*, yeah.
38.Speaking of pizza, what's your favorite kind? I order it without cheese, and with extra sauce.
39. What colour are your eyes? Bluish green.

No comments: