Friday, February 23, 2001

*Crickets chirp*

Wow, it sure is quiet here at my diary. Maybe that's because I haven't been here in forever. Being grounded from the internet sucks. Yup.

Well, while I'm sneaking on here, I might as well talk about what's been going on in my life. Sarah wrote an E-mail to Bobby, asking him if he liked her, and Zach found it, so he broke up with her. I think they're still going to be friends, though, so this might actually turn out pretty good. I'll get to hang out with Zach and Sarah, but they won't be constantly making out! Woo hoo!

My mom let her boyfriend use her credit card while he went on vacation. He pretty much maxed it out, and he isn't even paying her back! She also bought him one of those really, really huge TVs and a snowmobile, and he said he'd pay her back for both of those things. He hasn't. So she broke up with him, but she *really* needs that money. Ron is such an asshole. I certainly hope someone stabs him in the eye.

Season five of Daria has started! I'm hoping Daria will either break up with, or kill Tom this year. But I'm also doubting it.

Huuuuuuuuuuuuuray! My birthday's February 28th! And what's today? The 23rd? 5 more days! But I have to wake up at a sleep clinic on my B-day since my doctor thinks I have sleep aponea. Crap. Oh well. My mom's taking me to the Humane Society that day, and I'm going to see if I can get a job there. That'd be cool. But I'd probably end up bringing a new pair of animals home every month. Not that I'm complaining, but my dad sure would be...

Okey-doke, adios.

--Holly the "Holy" Zintel ():-)

No comments: