Wednesday, November 13, 2002

Why Do All the A-Holes Live Here?

I was watching Cribs last night on MTV, and I tell ya what... I've never heard of any of the people I saw on there. Now, these rich folks have some very cool stuff, I admit. Home theaters, jacuzzies, closets that are bigger than my bedroom... Some of these people's backyards even resemble a waterpark or an exotic beach. Now I've got to say, as fabulous as all these things are, I think my dream house would be cooler. The first thing I'd put in my house would be an escalator, for I am lazy, and lot of my family members are caustrophobic. Then the jacuzzies would be added, as well as horses, namely shetland ponies. I think they would get along well with my dog and cats. The home theater would also be necessary. Hmm... I suddenly feel the need to play The Sims. Excuse me...

*Returns momentarily* Anyhoo, there was this weirdo on Cribs who ticked me off to no end. He had animal heads in every room of his house, along with whole dead animals. This guy talked dirtier than the cast of The Osbournes, had hair as greasy as Professor Snape's, and was actually married! And guess where he lived? Michigan! Now, I wanna know what's going on. Why do all the jerks seem to come from Michigan? We've turned out more scumbags than Slytherin, I swear! Eminem, Kid Rock, Madonna... what's the deal here? Honestly!

Huh. You ever notice how when you go through your favorites on FOD, it appears that all the names of FODers are in alphabetical order? Only... that's not alphabetical order, is it? Only on FOD does the alphabet not start with "A", but "*". That's a tad odd. *AHEM*.

So... who hasn't read my story yet? It's not finished yet, but hey. It will be. Hopefully. Ah, come on, humor me! Everyone who reads my fan fiction, Harry Potter--The Bachelor, gets a free cookie. From their cabinet. If they have any cookies. HEY! Speaking of Harry Potter, his new movie comes out FRIDAY! I'm going to see it with my mommy first. *Nods happily* You should all go see this picture here, since FOD won't let me put it on here for some reason. Harry and Hermione are hugging. *Glows in a glow-worm-like fashion*

--Holly :-D

No comments: