Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (Why Matt Owes Me a Pizza)

Current mood: lethargic

Oh, great. Matt has decided to "tag" me with this chain letter in disguise. Since it is technically a survey, and since I have obsessive-compulsive disorder and therefore cannot turn down a challenge of the internet sort (or the world will explode... you understand), I must fill this out. Matt- you owe me a pizza.
Now, here's the obligotory rules and crap:


"I've been tagged!

So the rules are, once you've been tagged, you have to write a blog with "6 weird things/habits about yourself". In the end you need to choose the 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their comments and tell them to read yours."


1. I can, and do, crack all of the joints on my body, as well as some parts that don't qualify as joints. *Shrugs and crackles*


2. I am one of the few vegetarians you will ever meet who despises most vegetables. I really only like the ones that count as carbs. *Chomps on a raw potato*


3. I'm deathly horrified of the dark. Who knows, it might stab me in my sleep someday! But, of course, it won't because I sleep with a light on! Hmm... and I wonder why I'm single.


4. I've never consumed a drop of alcohol, smoked anything, or done any sort of drugs, and never will. I figure I'm insane enough as it is.


5. Because of my aforementioned obsessive-compulsive disorder, the following words are always running through my head: Love, safety, freedom, fun, courage, inspiration, happiness, friendship, faith, and success. Creepy, eh? And quite annoying too, I assure you.


6. I'm sure that at least 65% my time is spent reading Harry/Hermione smut. What a productive waste of time!


Unwillingly, I suppose I will tag Z-bear, Tracey, Crystal, Lou, Lindsay, and... JPM!


-Holly


No comments: